8.03.2007

chester

i won't explain "chester"... that's just for me, ariel, scooter and noah devereaux to enjoy. but here's a few shots from the bar the other night. i won't tell you where it is. no name, nothing. it's a wonderful little gem. thank you jessica lifland and nathan rapheld for sharing that with us.

sol, this little red heart that ariel is making, that was made just for you (while talking about you no less). don't worry though, nothing bad was said that we wouldn't say to your face anyways.

i'm finding ghost hands at bars all over the city.

steve showed ariel and i both up by being the tallest person with a camera and stretched his long ass arms all the way above us to play with my 16-35. that lens is fun on this camera. and yes, i know, why do i always have my sunglasses with me at the bar. it's because they are the best headband i can find. my hair is ridiculously wavy.

mmm. beer.

all in all, another night where all we do is just run around town as a group of photographers, talking about photo and taking pictures of each other. always good times.

and btw, it wasn't bad karma (my complaining from a few days ago). it was just a bad attitude. i'm feeling much better.

and amazon made my day a lot better yesterday when i came home to this:

No comments: