7.01.2007

This weekend feels like summer

I spent the weekend hanging out with my longtime childhood friend Adam. We've known each other since 3rd grade. Adam's dad passed away recently and I hadn't hung out with him since. The last time we had seen each other was when we went to the Giants game and I was a Holga virgin. I really enjoyed seeing Adam. It was difficult talking to him about his Dad. But he was really comfortable talking about it and that made me more comfortable with asking him about it.

Anyways, had a ton of fun with Adam coming out to the city. We hung out at the house for a while, WII'ed it up, then went out to Joxer Daly's in West Portal. After a few phone calls and texts we recruited the rest of the house to come meet us. And in true Dorado fashion, we ended the night balancing on the indo board and blaring music.









Adam and I headed out to Antioch yesterday to go watch his brother race dwarf cars. I had so much fun. And the photos were endless. The whole scene was actually a little visually overwhelming. I don't think the hangover was helping though.











































No comments: