7.27.2007

floating in the same boat

my little site tracker that records traffic to this page lists places where i'm linked on other parts of the web or where i'm mentioned or if people google me, etc.

now i come across a list that has me in the same boat as david leeson?? something isn't right. i'm light years behind this guy. and i've ended up on these lists before, but to this day it still totally confused as to how this guy (guy with webpage) found me and how i came to be put on his lists. emails don't seem to ever be returned nor do comments. i'll continue to be perplexed.

http://markhancock.blogspot.com/2007/05/videojournalism-vj.html

1 comment:

Mark M. Hancock said...

I didn't see any specific comment on the post. My e-mail address is mark@newseagles.com. Unless you're using an e-mail domain that has sent Spam in the past, it should go through.
However, I do see what happened, and I'll set your blog in the student section.