7.24.2007

chasing this light

i need to take a big piece of black tape and block out the center of the frame on all of my lenses. this center-weighted crap is killing me.

loving the delta. nothing to write home about just yet as far as images go. but hot damn these people have some incredible stories to tell. audio is going to be funny, interesting and then just downright depressing.

i hadn't seen a sunset like that in california. ever. as soon as the sun started to go down i instantly felt like i was in idaho. made me miss my folks. a lot. i swear i could have squinted and looked out at the horizon and imagined the setting sun washing over henry's lake. the light was unreal. and my photos totally don't do it justice.

and the web totally doesn't do any pictures justice--let alone pictures with awesome light. toning for the web sucks the life out of pictures. and all the black.







No comments: