5.07.2007

i've been up before the sun too many times

I've been up so early every day. And anyone that knows me knows that I am by far the worst morning person you will ever meet. But I've beat the sun a bunch for the fishing project.. but not enough though. And I'm hitting a wall with time constraints. Too much to get done with the semester winding down. I'm still working it, but not getting from it what i really want. I think I'm looking too much for a picture. And I'm not being patient enough. I've got a deadline breathing down my neck that shouldn't be such a ball breaker, but it is.






Multimedia is a whole new beast. I had no idea how much I was going to need to push myself. Nearly 10 mins of audio means you need a lot of damn good shots to fill the time. Brian went through my rough edit and tagged about 30 out of 100. I need more people looking at my work regularly. I'm definitely feeling different and shooting different then when I was at my internships, but I don't know if that's helping or working against me. It's hard to pull yourself back from your work and self-analyze. There's nothing more valuable then getting eyes to look at your work, and I need to find some more eyeballs!

No comments: