7.21.2006

Island Park, Idaho

I'm at the Boise airport on my very less than fabulous Dell laptop. Please excuse the color and/or overall tone of the photos. This monitor is pure crap.


Spent the past week at the cabin in Island Park. It's so beautiful up there and it was awesome to be there with so much family. We did plenty of sitting around in the sun, bumped around town playing tourists, and of course, I got a ton of bug bites. Didn't take too many photos. Spent most of the time visiting with my cousins and my brother, all of which I hadn't seen in a while. I wouldn't mind living up there come fall. Left the photo of James, Greg and I up at the Yellowstone Rodeo.


Unfortunately there weren't any storms while I was there. That's my favorite part about going up there. So, I have no lightning photos. But here's some double rainbows. My uncle Rick is standing on the back deck of our cabin. Beautiful mountains, don't you think?


Didn't catch my trophy brook trout this time around which was a bummer. Picture of my dad on the lake the night my brother and I flew in.


Another snap from that same afternoon/night of fishing.


A swirl made by a fish Greg caught. Of course it didn't come leaping out of the water with the sunset in the background. I was sort of hoping for a dolphin-like jump out of the water. And yes, I know.. wishful thinking to have a trout jump several feet out of the water.


My brother Greg and I goofing around on the boat while our dad took a few more casts before going in.

No comments: