7.04.2006

Fourth of July

Some more of today's epic day. Seven shoots is too much!! I was super in the center of the frame today and didn't even notice til editing.


I think I officially have enough pictures of kids. Unless I'm going to start a day in the life of the small town American kid, I need to quit shooting the wee ones.





I've never ever shot fireworks. And I've found out that it's really tough to edit fireworks photos! They all look so neat. I abandoned trying to look for something for my foreground or any sort of scene setter. Since I hadn't shot fireworks and also had no idea where to be in this town when they were going off, I was sticking with just average firework shots.


It rained for just a few minutes and I just tried to get some of the drops in there. No interesting plays during the rain.


Yeah, this looks just like my photo from last week. Way to go.

Here's some photos from this morning's new citizen ceremony and some of the activities at Summerfest. Fort Borst Park is definitely one of the best parks I've been too. It's up there with GG Park. More to come as the day goes on.







I just liked this because the lady kind of looks like her bird. No?

No comments: