9.03.2007

i told you i wouldn't be gone for long

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketadam and his mom were gracious enough to lend me an old brownie camera. i think it was his grandmothers. i'm going to load it up with film and shoot with it this week. stoked.

back home in the bay. wishing i was coming home to a place other then san francisco. ready more then ever to say goodbye to this city. mexico was amazing. update tomorrow with more details.

came home from mexico and shot janelle's wedding the following day. ariel saved my ass by filling in as my second shooter.

headed out to the east bay yesterday for a photo shindig at brad mangin's. my hometown was the last place on earth i ever thought it'd be going to for something work-related. i felt awkward. always weird to be home. wasn't feeling myself at all. headed from there to downtown p-town for pitchers of free beer and pizza at Gay Nineties. hung out with old friends the rest of the night.









a portrait of our neighbor and friend at the swimming hole (below)



a portrait of Candi at the cemetary (below)















a few photos of all of us working and trying to stay cool in the heat














onwards to wedding shots


















and then a few pictures from hanging out in town with friends






1 comment:

Alcones said...

I just found you, right now I am sitting outside a Starbucks, so the photos arent't that visible on my laptop, but I like your take on life, and I promise to come back often...

Jaime