10.07.2006

It's been too long

I know, I know.. I've totally neglected my blog... but it's hard to find time in between shooting and doing desk and not having internet at home to update this thing. So.. here's a big post with a ton of pics. I miss SF, my home at Noe, The Chronicle, and bugging Adam with all my photo questions. Oh yeah, and mountains, sushi, and Philz coffee. I'd give my right arm to be sitting in Dolores Park right now!! I'd love to see Helen, Rosa, Cat and Tali. It's really weird to be living by myself. I've still only seen one of my neighbors. I miss having roommates. I want a dog.

Send me snail mail! I love postcards.
4689 Woodhurst Dr. Apt. #5
Austintown, Oh 44515

A house fire a few weeks ago. First spot news since I started here.



Hung out at a little lake yesterday and took a bunch of pictures of trees. I finally get where fall colors come from. Fall out here is gorgeous!!

An ode to Six Feet Under. The best show in TV history.

What's fall without a giant pumpkin contest??



Friday night lights.. story of my life since I've been here. Besides freezing my butt off, I love shooting football. Especially when the teams aren't terrible, because then there is actually some action to shoot.









Hillary Clinton and Adam Brody!? What's better than that? Hooray for democrats. Oh yeah, and Luke Perry. He looked like a trucker.





Feature hunting on yet again another very rainy day.







Toured a steel mill which was pretty interesting. There were a lot of Californians on the tour and I think I scared them all a bit at how excited I was when they said they were from the Bay Area.





I had no shame in getting my picture taken with Mike Tyson after the press conference. I'll throw the picture up tomorrow. I can't find it right now.



Portrait of a guy who's been running a little town newspaper for the past few years. They put out their last issue a few weeks ago. The paper had been around since the 1920s.

Deeeeelicious apples. Honey crisps are the best.







Another vigil.















Hard not to yell PETA when you're at Barnum and Bailey. The elephants looked really sad.

No comments: