1.24.2008

rapid city



it's 7 below. the heater has been running nonstop all morning. and i don't have to be in to work until 2.

all in all, not a bad day.

finding myself not missing california. i know, i know... i say that now. but this move has been a very welcomed change of pace. and i'm really enjoying my new job.

and i think my liver thanks me for leaving san francisco.

just a few pics for you. trying to find my vision in a new place. got way too comfortable shooting in the bay area for the past year, being able to shoot anything, any which way and not having to think about it going to pub.

paying for that now, watching my mind move in baby steps while i'm behind the camera. in a way it feels like i'm re-learning it all. kind of nice, kind of frustrating... in a good way.

hope all is well back home.

1 comment:

John Henry said...

Congrats on the job Kristina!