11.10.2006

I'm really going to miss football

I know I haven't posted in a while.. so here's a pretty hefty photo update. This is a little scattered.. some things from a few weeks ago.. some from earlier this week.. and some from tonight. There's also a rough edit of my second take from the autism school. And I've almost got an in with one of parents.. the little boy in the red sweatshirt.. Jared. Still not sure on a direction. I need help with this. Oh yeah, and it's been 60 degrees the past three days and totally sunny not a cloud in the sky.. which feels like its 75 since it's been so cold here. I love it.
















Every Saturday we run a feature on A1 from one of the football games. We usually get fans or the band or color guard.. something along those lines. I don't know why I hadn't asked to go into a locker room until now. I was always scrambling for a feature before I had to run back to the office for deadline. But tonight Bill and I were sharing desk duties so I was able to leave really early for the game. The coach had no problem with me being there.. but all the players look totally confused.. like they'd never had a camera in there. It was so cool. I had no idea how passionate these kids are about football. A few of the players and some of the coaches were crying when they were doing their pre-game team huddle. It was super intense.

Some photos from a Special Olympics swim meet at YSU.








From a Make a Wish assignment. This little girl has a brain tumor and her wish was for a new room. It was super cute but I think she was way overwhelmed by the two photographers and two videographers stashed in the corners of this tiny little room.




Star Jones came to town for a rally at a church. She was tiny!!


Here's a photo from a Hungarian Freedom Fighters service at a church in town.


And here's some photos from the school.























1 comment:

Maddy said...

Thank you for your dedication, we need all the help we can get.
Cheers
http://whitterer-autism.blogspot.com