8.26.2006

Katie Katie bo batie

My mom Katie needed some photos for her hs reunion that's coming up. I ended up spending a few hours sifting through all the photos on my computer to find some of my favorites of her that I've taken over the past few years. She looks so beautiful in all of them! I love my mom <3

My mom and her friend Tammy at a wedding in Portland this summer.

Coming back from one of our hikes in Sedona, Ariz.

Saguaro National Park this past Spring Break.

A super cool bench at the Shady Dell in Bisbee, Ariz... also from Spring Break. Bisbee is one of the coolest places I've ever been!!

My mom and Greg at Mission San Diego.

On Henry's Lake during my trip to our cabin this summer. I'll be in Idaho again in a few days.. I can't wait!!

Grand Canyon this past Spring Break.

Katie loves mules. Like, LOVES mules.

Mesa Falls with my brother Greg last summer.

Grand Canyon again.

THE funniest memory I have from this past spring break. This is the shuttle that takes you around the Grand Canyon. It was deffinitely the bumpiest bus ride I've ever been on in my entire life. It was hysterical.

No comments: