8.04.2006

I'm such a pack rat

Went through my hard drive and my Lacie brick to clean up my very messy archiving system. Found a lot of old photos. Here's a batch from the Tenderloin in the Street Festival. If you live in San Francisco and haven't been to this, you're crazy! It was the strangest and most interesting neighborhood event that I'd ever been to. And the best part: a festival where no vendors allowed!















And two photos from last summer. This is in Yellowstone.

This image has been my desktop photo for almost an entire year. It's my mom.

A few images from a photo story I did for a class a few years ago. I spent a few weeks with some of the kids at San Ramon Valley High School in the special needs classroom. They were such an incredible group of kids. I completely fell in love with the classroom and all of the students that spent time there. It was so hard to leave. This would be something I'd like to go back to. I spent too much time focused on the teacher as my main subject. I'd like to go back and capture the interaction between students, their home life and their social lives.














No comments: