12.20.2006

Get me home!

In Omaha right now. A big thank you to Grandma who called me up to warn me of the blizzard ahead. We're crashing in Omaha for the night to wait out this monster of a storm. Rushed out of Ohio way too fast. BARELY got packed in time to return my keys to the apartment office. I wish I could have met up with Bob to go get lunch, but I had way too much packing to do since Greg and I started our trip a day earlier than I had planned. Got to the airport in Cleveland just in time to pick up Greg and boogied over to Chicago for the night. Spent the entire day in Chicago yesterday, drinking Argo tea and eating a very Euro breakfast at that place with the blue and gold awning on Rush. Yum. Went to the bean again!! I love Chicago. I'll post pictures when I'm home in Cali. I can't wait to get home. I feel like I haven't been to Cali in years. First stop Miyabi and then Philz. I haven't had a decent cup of coffee in like 6 months.

No comments: