6.27.2006

Mossyrock



Spent the afternoon out in Mossyrock with a grandma and grandpa who were cooking up some beer can chicken for Julia (our food/heath/a&e reporter) and I. Since we had to wait so long for the chicken to cook, I hung out with a bunch of the grandkids that were running around, raided the garden for raspberries and strawberries and laid on the grass with a puppy. Another day of just hanging out in the sun and taking pictures.




Even after letting them play with the camera, take each other's pictures and putting down my camera to swing with them, they would not stop looking right at me. It was obnoxious.. so, I tried to just do something interesting away from them... and they were still looking at me.



These two were too cute. He was picking her strawberries while she was kneeling in the garden screaming at me to take her picture. I was on the other side of the fence already, turned around, and saw this. It's so cheesy, but maybe something for Monday's out-take page..



This is the beer can chicken on the grill. The guy was cooking with Miller High Life and a beer can rack from Wal-mart. I thought that was pretty fitting.

No comments: