10.19.2006

Either build me a boat or quit with the rain

Whoever lives in the apartment below me snores so loud that they keep me up at night. I think some doorbell ditch breathe right strips are in order. Any volunteers??

The PR lady at the Chevy Centre ruined my day. What a crabby lady. I mean seriously, if I ask if there's a press pass for me for fight night don't get all up in my face about it. A simple no sorry is fine by me. This weather is making me cranky. And I am SO INCREDIBLY sick of everyone asking me, "Oh where you from"... "California"..."Oh my god... what are you doing in Ohio? I'm so sorry but what made you come out here??" Stop asking me that!!







A terrible situation involving a school rock/ever-changing billboard and the LGBT on-campus group and some slanderous nay-sayers.

Ribbon cutting ceremony number 289292829292 since I've started here. Okay, that's an exaggeration.... It's probably the 3rd but I hadn't even been here an entire month yet at this point.









I was tired of waiting around for another ribbon cutting ceremony or school assembly to happen. I decided to go bird hunting instead. I desperately needed something to take my mind off of assignments.














This is the photo I took.

This is what ran b/c.. and I quote... it's too tilted to run in our paper.



Shooting an NFL game was tough. I'm still really working on making better fb pics. And ohhh man, football is so much better than baseball (to shoot), IMO. I met some fun people at this game. Again, a whole bunch of, oh my gods what are you going in Ohios.

More Steelers to come.. it's not all edited yet.

No comments: